What Makes SynergyForce Different?
- Our National Program, derived from the Best Practices of the top six volleyball clubs in the nation, represents the first comprehensive club-wide elite training program in the region for the elite athlete.
- Our coaching line-up includes: former U.S. National Team members, multiple NCAA All-Americans, multiple former & current NCAA D-I, D-II and JC coaches, multiple NCAA scholarship athletes, California High School D-I State Championship coaches, and multiple coaches who have played professionally both in the U.S and in Europe.
- Our training takes place at the beautiful Placer Valley Event Center in Roseville, CA (The Grounds). The Grounds is home to 24 hardwood volleyball courts, retractable net systems, climate control, and team meeting spaces.
- We are a founding club of the West Coast Volleyball Association (WCVBA). The WCVBA was formed to give clubs and families a better club volleyball experience and is designed to bring organized professionalism, transparency, and first-class service. This league is designed to best prepare our SynergyForce teams to compete at the highest level on the National stage.
- We offer the #1 youth development program in the region with our Youth Academy, which has produced multiple athletes who have competed across all three SynergyForce programs and have gone on to play collegiately.
- Our 100+ alumni who have gone on to play college volleyball have been awarded over $10 million in athletic and academic scholarships, including 10 to Power 5 conference universities.
- We believe that “winning” goes far beyond the court. Our program is built with an emphasis on academic achievement and family, supported by uncompromised, mutual respect between coaches and athletes, and coaches and parents.
We strive to be ambassadors of the sport and to provide opportunity for players at all levels to flourish in the game. In life and sports, we understand that the phrase what you put in, is what you get out applies not only to our young athletes but also to our coaches and the entire SynergyForce family. We are committed to teach in a positive environment with a balanced approach that makes healthy athletes, and people, at all ages.